1. General information
- This policy applies to the website operating at the url address: fgtime.pl
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: National Chamber of Commerce for Electronics and Communications ul. Stępińska 22/30,
- Operator's e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining a newsletter
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Implementation of ordered services
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering data in forms that are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookies on end devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login details entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator who has the key can read them. Thanks to this, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works in one direction - it is impossible to reverse its operation, which is currently the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's servers: home.pl
4. Your rights and additional information about how your data is used
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations imposed on the Administrator. This applies to the following target groups:
- hosting company on an entrusted basis
- authorized employees and collaborators who use data to achieve the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With respect to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data relating to you,
- their corrections,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of pursuing legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object will not be possible if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms that override you, in particular the establishment, exercise or defense of claims.
- You may lodge a complaint against the Administrator's actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Activities involving automated decision-making may be undertaken in relation to you, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of personal data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process a service request or a commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly inform what it is used for.
6. Administrator Logs
- Information about user behavior on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the website.
7. Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow advertising messages to be tailored to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data are used to track him, but in practice, no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website for users, e.g., which can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he or she has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the objectives set out in the "Substantial Marketing Techniques" section above;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users may change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookies management – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: